Sunday, June 19, 2011

Calling home today

Hi everyone,

Happy Fathers Day Dad!! You are a good dad and I am one very little girl to have such a supportive and giving one like you :) love you

Today I get to call home for a couple minutes so keep your phone handy. Things are movin along here in El Salvador. Yesterday we had a full day. It's amazing how much you can get done in a day when you get up at 6 in the morning. Yes, we get up at 6 and have boot camp. My legs are in so much pain that it's embarrassing. We have personal and group devotions everyday. And we actually started learning the dances that we will be doing for the beautiful children here. Reminded me of how much fun we had last year on our Nicaragua missions trip.

Today we got to go to Don and Terry Triplett's church in San Salvador, El Salvador. Longest service I have ever been to. About 3-4 hours :) and I thought of you Evie. After church we went back to the pastors house and had lunch. He told us some awesome stories of how he was called here to missions and started this world warriors program. Very encouraging.

In about a week is when our team will be leaving the training camp and start traveling the countries we are supposed to minister to. So, more interesting stories to come.

Alright, I'm signing off. I sure do love you guys and hope you are being safe.

Becs

P.S. I am typing on my iPod touch and I am not used to it at all so please excuse the typos and such. I don't have time to edit.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Happy Fathers Day wish. I am so blessed to have a such a amzing daughter. I am so proud of you Becca... Love Dad

    ReplyDelete